The European LeanSSC Community supports the Lean Software and Systems Consortium’s vision, values and mission (reproduced below).
- Better outcomes for industry and the public because systems are engineered using the values of the LeanSSC.
- Accept the human condition
- Accept that complexity and uncertainty are natural to knowledge work
- Achieve better economic outcomes
- Achieve better sociological outcomes
- Seek, embrace and question valuable ideas from all disciplines
- Enhance the speed and depth of positive change through a value-based community
- Improve and expand the application of Lean Thinking in software and systems engineering
- Create a knowledge stewardship program to organize existing and emerging intellectual property in Lean Science, Lean Management, and Lean Education.
- Build a value-based community to accelerate and deepen positive change
The following people agreed to these statements at LSSC11 in Long Beach, California, on Friday May6th 2011
- Hakan Forss
- Olav Massen
- Inbar Oren
- Mattias Skarin
- Johan Soderstrom
- Jasper Sonnevelt
- Joakim Sunden
- Yuval Yeret
- Jason Yip – representing Australia